This tCell API documentation is responsive and you can use it to test the API endpoints before calling them in your applications. To test an API endpoint:
- Go to the API Key Management page from your Insight Platform account.
- Select the User Key tab.
- Click the New User Key button and create a user key with the appropriate permissions.
- Copy the new API Key and store it carefully. For security reasons, you will not be able to view your key afterwards.
- On this API documentation website, use the left navigation bar to open the API endpoint you wish to test.
- If the API endpoint requires parameters, enter the required and optional parameters in the “BODY PARAMS” and “PATH PARAMS” sections.
- Click the authentication button that’s beside the Try It button and has an icon of a person with a lock on the side. You will be prompted for the X-API-Key. Enter your API Key.
- Click the Try It button.
- If all of the information is correct you should get a 200 OK with the response below it.
- The automatically generated code does not contain path or body parameters by default. You must provide the necessary parameters in the required fields in order to add them to the code.
- After copying the generated code into your application, you must also provide the “X-API-Key” header in your code.